Crane River Theater values the health and safety of all of our patrons, volunteers, and artists. We have put in place the following safety measures for these performances. If you have any questions, please call 308-627-5796.
– Masks for audience members will be required. Masks will be available at events upon request.
– Distanced seating will be in place. Most seats will be available in groups of 2-4, with a distance of six feet between each group of seats.
– Guided lines for the box office and will call. This includes dividers between each line to avoid large groupings of people.
– We will have hand sanitizer available at each event and performance. We encourage you to use it as needed.
– All of our volunteers will be wearing masks and will wear gloves if they will be exchanging anything with patrons.
– All common surfaces and tables will be routinely disinfected before, during, and after each event or performance.
– No intermission at each performance.
– Digital programs will be utilized for access on your cell phone or mobile device.
– Digital ETickets are available for each performance to allow for contactless ticketing.
– Early ticket pickup is available prior to performances at our Crane River Theater office in downtown Kearney. We can also arrange a contactless pickup if necessary.
If you have any questions regarding these safety measures, please call our office at 308-627-5796.
We thank you for your cooperation with all of these protocols, and for your continued support of Crane River Theater!