Students have the opportunity to attend a special Student Matinee performance of The Miracle Worker on Monday, September 13th! They will also have the option to participate in a talk-back with the cast of the show and state historians as well as get a personal tour of Kearney’s Trails and Rails Museum. Before the performance, educators will receive a Learning Resource Guide with ELA and American History lesson plans, discussion prompts, and engaging classroom activities.
Date: Monday, September 13 | 10:00 am OR 1:00 pm
Venue: Trails and Rails Museum, Kearney
Cost: $10 per student (Show Only) | $15 per student (Show, lunch, talkback, and personal tour)
- 9:30 am – Schools arrive, House opens
- 10:00 am – Performance of The Miracle Worker
- 12:00 pm – Talkback
- 12:30 pm – Lunch and guided tour of Trails and Rails Museum
- 1:30 pm – Schools Depart
- 11:00 am – Schools arrive
- 11:30 am – Lunch and guided tour of Trails and Rails Museum
- 12:30 pm – House opens for session #2
- 1:00 pm – Performance of The Miracle Worker
- 3:00 pm – Talkback
- 3:30 pm – Schools Depart
Interested in attending with your students?
Please contact Matthew Briggs, Education Director, at email@example.com or call (308) 627-5796.